GSR Energy Holdings Ltd.
Projects for profit and for purpose
Our Bio-Refinery contributes to over 70% of the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
In 2015 United Nations (U.N.) passed a resolution to promote sustainable development across the globe.
In turn, the U.N. established 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for which all countries should strive to achieve.
Our philosophy is "Project development with a purpose".
We believe that the purpose of project development is to provide impacts which can be measured in terms of contributions to as many SDG's as possible.
GSR leads by example by designing our Bio-Refinery project to contribute to 12 of the 17 SDGs.
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
© 2012 - 2020 GSR Energy Holdings Ltd. l All rights reserved
Highlights of GSR Bio-Refinery's Contributions to Twelve U.N. SDGs
1. Offer employment opportunities that reduce the number of families in poverty;
2. Promote sustainable agriculture;
3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well being for all at all ages;
5. Achieve gender equality and empower women and girls;
7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy;
8. Promote sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work;
9. Build resilient infrastructure and foster innovation;
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries;
11. Reduce economic challenges helping to make cities safe;
12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production;
13. Take urgent action to combat climate change. Belize is a Small Island Developing State (SIDS). Climate change impacts are exacerbated in SIDS.
15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems.